The Volatility Report – March 2016
Why might two quotes for the same container shipment vary so widely – and should we care when prices are falling?
We pulled together our Volatility Report to highlight why, for example, we’ve already seen prices change as much as 25% in a single week in 2016.
The report reveals:
- Why you can end up paying more – even in a falling market
- What’s going on – what’s causing the big swings?
- What you can do to ensure that you’re getting the best value
Prices will continue to fall – but the price on the day will remain volatile for the foreseeable future.
How can you ensure you’re taking advantage rather than being disadvantaged?
Get your copy here.
- Making it Personal – What questions should your Freight Forwarder be asking you?
- Lost at Sea – Every Year, Shipping Containers Go Missing
- The Theatre of Food Dreams – Freedom Logistics at Food is Great, Old Trafford
- Freedom Logistics MD, Chris Houghton, in star turn at the Theatre of Dreams
- Hanjin Shipping Collapse – What we know so far
Signup to FreedomNews
‘FreedomNews’ is the quarterly newsletter from Freedom Logistics informing you about important updates and information about the logistics industry.