Smoothing the Waves – Keeping afloat in international shipping
What could possibly go wrong … ?
International shipping is not a risk free activity. But with planning, forethought and the right help, you can smooth the waters and steer clear of the rogue waves that threaten to sink you.
Are you getting your shipping right?
In our latest guide we look at some of the common issues that face international shippers, and look at how best you can avoid them.
Anyone who is involved in shipping knows very well that things don’t always go to plan.
Sometimes ships sink. Cargo gets lost and outside factors beyond our control seem to conspire against us.
Other times, shippers make simple mistakes. Lack of planning, lack of information and bad advice can lead to a world of pain and a bad reputation with customers.
Shipping without your fingers crossed
Our latest guide – Smoothing the Waves – helps you to learn how you can avoid the errors and reduce the risks. So that, when your luck runs out, you aren’t hit by the waves that will capsize your business and send you down to the bottom.
- Making it Personal – What questions should your Freight Forwarder be asking you?
- Lost at Sea – Every Year, Shipping Containers Go Missing
- The Theatre of Food Dreams – Freedom Logistics at Food is Great, Old Trafford
- Freedom Logistics MD, Chris Houghton, in star turn at the Theatre of Dreams
- Hanjin Shipping Collapse – What we know so far
Signup to FreedomNews
‘FreedomNews’ is the quarterly newsletter from Freedom Logistics informing you about important updates and information about the logistics industry.