There are inherent risks in moving goods around the world and for peace of mind full cargo insurance cover can be arranged through Freedom Logistics.
We provide comprehensive, tailor-made cargo insurance backed by UK-based capital and the security of Lloyd’s of London on a warehouse-to-warehouse basis, including loading and unloading, all at competitive premiums.
You should be made aware that our Standard Trading Conditions like that of all carriers provide for only limited liability. In the event of a loss or damage in transit you may not be entitled to compensation for the full value of the goods.
All Risks Marine Cargo Insurance for up to 110% of the CIF value can be simply arranged on receipt of your written instructions. We issue Certificates of Insurance ourselves and if required these can be written to comply with Letters of Credit.
Don’t leave insurance arrangements to your supplier. Beware that this will cover your goods on conditions and restrictions over which you have no control.
- The insurer may not be able to meet claims, if not backed by reliable security.
- The cover may cease on arrival at UK port, rather than at final destination.
- Undoubtedly it may be costing more than you realise, as the true cost may be hidden in the total price of the goods.
- In the event of a claim you may be required to deal with a foreign insurer, or their agent, who may not see you as a customer to be helped.
- Arrange insurance for your cargo with Freedom Logistics and claims can be dealt with in the UK. Call us now to arrange cover on your next shipment.
Making it Personal – What questions should your Fr
Is your Freight Forwarder taking your shipment personally? Or are you just anoth…
(October 25, 2016)
Lost at Sea – Every Year, Shipping Containers Go M
But does anyone know how many, and should we be worrying about it? The nightmare…
(October 20, 2016)
The Theatre of Food Dreams – Freedom Logistics at
On Wednesday last week, Freedom MD, Chris Houghton, attended the Food is Great C…
(October 17, 2016)